Summary bulletin of key results:
Who won the war?
- Hamas: 46.7% (Among West Bank respondents: 53.3%;
among Gaza respondents: 35.2%)
- Israel: 9.8%
- Neither side: 37.4%
If Palestine Legislative Council elections were held today, fr whom would you vote?
- Hamas: 28.6% (vs. 19.3% last April)
- Fatah: 27.9% (vs. 34% last April)
Which movement do you trust?
- Hamas: 27.7% (vs. 16.6% last November) (in West Bank only: 26.5% vs. 12.8% last Nov.)
- Fatah: 26% (vs. 31.3% last November)
Which leader do you trust?
- Prime Minister Ismail Hanieh (Hamas): 21.1 % (versus 12.8% last October); in the West Bank alone, 18.5% (versus 0.2% last October)
- President Mahmoud Abbas (Fatah): 13.4% (vs. 15.5% last October)
Is the Fayyad government doing better than Hanieh's government?
- Yes, better - 26.9% (vs. 36% last April)
No, worse - 40.7% (vs. 29.1% last April)
Do you oppose peace negotiations?
- Yes: 41% (versus 34.7% in November)
What percentage supports military operations against Israel?
- Last April: 49.5%
- Today: 53.5%
The military operations and negotiations
- Locally made rockets achieve Palestinian national goals: 50.8%
(up from 39.2% last April)
- Locally made rockets harm Palestinian national goals: 20.8%
(down from 35.7% last April)
- Yes 40.9% (vs. 34.7 last November)